- Day 1
Port Blair arrival and a half-day local stay When you arrive in Port Blair, our escorts will meet you at the airport and take you to your first hotel, where you will check in and finish your lunch and refreshments. After that, we'll take you on a tour of the historic cellular jail, where a light and sound show will be presented. (The history and migration to these archipelagos revolve around this monumental architecture.) After finishing the tour, there will be a brief interval during which you can watch the light and sound show, which tells the tale of the jail using light and sound
- Day 2
Excursion to Ross Island and North Bay (Coral Island) We will embark on a Sea Safari after breakfast. Once we arrive at the water sports complex, we will board a luxurious motor sail and explore the well-known islands of North Bay Coral Island and the historic Ross Island. You will enjoy the fun of cruising, feel the joy of sailing through small big Islands, and discover the blue ocean with the onboard crew and activity experts who will be there to help you. Upon returning to the port, our escorts will schedule any required transportation back to the appropriate hotel.
- Day 3
Excursion to Havelock Island and Back After breakfast at the hotel, go to the jetty to catch the next ferry to Havelock Island according to the ferry's schedule. When you arrive on Havelock Island, a representative from our company will meet you there and take you to Radhanagar Beach, one of the island's most beautiful beaches. The beach was also given the seventh-best ranking by TIME magazine among beaches in Asia. Return to Port Blair after lunch in accordance with the ferry schedule.
- Day 4
: Leaving Port Blair Morning free for personal activities and packing, check out of the hotel at 8:00 a.m. promptly and then continue your journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman and Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 4 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.