- Day 1
Varanasi - Ayodhya : Arrival at Varanasi Airport / Railway Station, pickup and transfer to Ayodhya, visit Saryu River, Hanuman Garhi, Ram Janam Bhumi, Kanak Bhawan, Ramkot, Swarg Dwar, Mani Parbat, Sugriv Parbat, Treta Ke Thakur, Nageswarnath Temple. Stay in Ayodhya for the night.
- Day 2
Ayodhya – Allahabad : After breakfast, drive to Allahabad to visit Triveni Sangam for Holi dips, Allahabad Fort, Hanuman Temple, Anand Bhawan, Allahabad Museum, Iskon Temple, Alopi Devi Temple, Nav Grah Temple, and other attractions. Transfer the drive to Varanasi. Dinner and overnight in Allahabad
- Day 3
Allahabad - Sitamdhi - Varanasi : After breakfast, transfer from Allahabad to Varanasi via Sitamadhi S/seeing. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
- Day 4
Arrival at Varanasi : Arrival in Varanasi: After breakfast, proceed to Gangaji for holy dips. Make a Visit to Main Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Vishalakshi Temple, and Kall Bhairav Temple. Sankat Mochan Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Durga Mandir, and Saudi Mata Mandir are all part of the New Vishwanath Temple (B.H.U.). At Main Ghat in the evening, there is a Ganga Aarti with a boat ride (direct payment). Stay in Varanasi for the night.
- Day 5
Varanasi - Varanasi Airport : Breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel, and visit Sarnath Tour, Sarnath is where Lord Buddha preached his first sermon after enlightenment, visit Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Jain Temple, Buddha Temple, Sarnath Museum, Ashok Pillar, and Deer Park. Visit the Varanasi Silk Viewing Center in the evening. Transfer to Varanasi Airport, flight to next destination with pleasant memories
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare/Train Fare to/from Varanasi
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.