- Day 1
Arrival at Kolkata : Arrival & welcome to Kolkata, The City of Joy. At airport or Railway stn, our representative will meet you & transfer to your respective hotel. On arrival chk in to the hotel for refreshment. Then start city tour of Kolkata- Visit-Drive pass BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, High Court etc. Evening is free for leisure or you can enjoy shopping at local market (at your own). Night stay will be in Kolkata.
- Day 2
Kolkata In and Around After breakfats starts for full day tour of Kolkata surrounding - Drive through Howrah Bridge & visit to Belur Math. Drive through Vivekananda Setu & side view of Nivedita setu & to visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple etc. Back to hotel & overnight stay.
- Day 3
Gangasagar Day Trip Early morning (around 5 am) start for full day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of River Ganga & Bay of Bengal & famous for Kapil Muni Ashram which is considered to be a great religious significance. In the evening return to Kolkata. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 4
Kolkata Local Sightseeing After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing, visit Town Hall, Indian Museum, St. Paul Cathedral, Victoria Memorial, and Mother House etc. Evening is free for leisure. Night stay at hotel.
- Day 5
Dropping Morning is free for packing or personal activities. Check out from the hotel after breakfast & drop at airport or railway station for your onward journey and happy return with sweet memories of “The City of Joy” along with Spring Valley...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.